When to Consider Lipoinjection?
If you want to enhance the contours of your body, improve some depressions in your buttocks or possibly improve your size
Am I a good candidate?
The purpose of the lipoinyección is increased or fill areas requiring guteos . First the surgeon will evaluate the fat deposits where the fat is removed. It is important not to have major problems with blood circulation or any grave medical condition .
What about price?
Costs vary widely and depend on the complexity of the procedure, where the surgery takes place and which anesthetic is administered. Please feel free toask a personalized quote here
- Gluteal or Butt implants: 3.800 US Dlls
- Brazilian Butt lift or lipoinjection or fat transfer to gluteal area or buttocks: 4,300 US Dlls (with 3 areas liposuction)
How do I prepare for this procedure?
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and some herbal medications that can cause increased bleeding.
- Regardless of the type of surgery to be performed, hydration is very important before and after surgery for safe recovery.
- If your surgeon recommends weight benchmarks or lifestyle changes, do your best to achieve them to ensure the best results and minimize the chance of complications..
- Your surgeon will give you a preoperative instructions , answer questions or require more clarification , you packed a medical history
- In advance of your procedure, your surgeon will ask you to:Stop smoking before undergoing surgery to better promote healing.
How is Liposuction performed?
The procedure transfers fat from areas where the patient has excess fat and this is injected into the areas where a larger volume is sought and the buttocks of the patient.
What will my recovery and healing from this procedure?
Your surgeon will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
- Drains, if they have been placed
- Normal symptoms you will experience
- Any potential signs of complications